About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Morning all,

Gosh! It feels like I have been away from the blog for a month!  It has only been a week.

Well, last week I did two small cakes.  The first one was a Picture cake which I added a little "Cars" theme to, and the second one was a lovely Single Cake Princess Theme with a Crown on top for a 17 yrs old.

I think the colors for the Princess cake came out really beautifully.  Of course with the heat we have had, I hit a slight snag with the cake.  The fondant collapsed!  so I had to take it all off the cake, and start again.  Still not perfect, but it looks great.

After I had taken the pictures, I added the Birthday Girls name to the cake, which really finished it off well.  Sorry I don't have pics of the fully completed decor.

So here are the 2 cakes I did.

This was the Cars Themed Picture cake.



The pretty Princess Birthday cake.


So this week, I have a rather strange "Man Cake" to make.  Lol.  I can't wait to do it, as it is totally different to what I have done in the past.

So until next week.  Have fun.
Mandy-Jane

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mandy for making such an amazing and yummy CAKE For Gabriels Birthday it was loveely! Will be calling on you again SOON :)

    For My birthday & Moms Birthday and our wedding :) xxxxxxx

    Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete