About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 28 April 2014

Hi All,

Just a couple of pictures of cakes I did last weekend.  Still have more from this past weekend.

PS:  I have not had an opportunity to upgrade my Price List or my Client Comments in quite some time.  If you would like to see further information.  Please do head on over to my Facebook Page which gives you are far better picture of what I have been up to.

Facebook Search:  Cake Heaven SA

Hulk is in the House!




Will you Marry Me? Cupcakes

Untill next time.
Have fun
Mandy-Jane

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for the will you marry me cupcakes mandy, they were exactly what we discussed! Would recommend cakeheavensa to anyone and everyone. Great prices and excellent service :)

    ReplyDelete