About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Friday 28 December 2012

Good Evening everyone.

Well I am still happily on holiday.  Well for another 4 days anyways, than back to baking.

But I did want to post some pictures of the cutesy Snowmen Toppers I did for some cupcakes for a client.
I couldn't put them on the cupcakes, as they were iced with Cream Cheese frosting, and Cream Cheese frosting tends to soften Fondant.  But the client has said she will post some pics of them on top of the Cupcakes.

In the meantime, I have attached some pictures of the toppers.  They were Snowmen with a Hawain/Sunny Summer twist.

Enjoy.

And here we have a few Snowmen under umbrellas, with there Beach/Snow Towels ready.  A couple of melting snowmen with there Surfboards.  And a few in there Life Savers??.


These are the cupcakes for the toppers.  Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.

So until next week.  Have fun!

Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment