About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hello everyone,

Long time no speak.  I am currently happily on holiday, and will be back with some pictures soon.

I do have some Xmas Cupcakes to make for the 24th December.  (Special order).  The toppers are made, and are just too cute.  Will definately be posting pictures of them soon.

I have a wedding cake I am busy prepping for, for January 5th, and than I am back in full swing from the 7th January.

If anyone in the Cape Town area is wanting to place orders for January 2013 and onwards,  please mail me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
cakeheavensa@gmail.com

So until next week,

Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment