About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 18 February 2013

Good Afternoon all,

Phew!  I have been a bad girl!  Been very slow in updating my blog.  So I am not going to waste anytime, and show you all what I have been up to the past few weeks.

First off,  I got to do some really beautiful bright Cupcakes for a beautiful bright wedding.  The clients and I initially sat down with one basic idea, and ended up pretty much changing the style of the idea.  Using Brightly colored Cupcake Wrappers, and plain white vanilla buttercream, I added brightly colored hearts to each cupcake (With a pretty floral design on each one), and of course, a cupcake is not complete without the glitter.
I do hope you all like the pictures.
I love doing cupcakes for Weddings.  Not only can you use different designs and colors for each cupcake, but it is so practical and easy to serve to guests.

On the same day, I got to do a very special Teddy Cake for an existing client.  Her youngest son turned 2, and loves Teddies!  I loved doing this cake.  The design was taken from a picture the client sent, and unfortunately there was no watermark on the picture, so I don't know who to credit for the design.  Made a couple of my own changes.  And absolutely loved the way the Lettering (Tiago) came out!


And then!  I got to do my first Christening Cupcakes.  I fell in love with this design I saw on google (Once again, no watermark, so I can't credit anyone).  I changed a few things on the designs and the clients loved them!


And then!  Lol.  This past week I had the added stress of a Wedding Cake!.  The design as simple as it was, was just so beautiful and clean.  The clients fell in love with the idea of having their initials sprayed onto the cake, and after a few months of searching, I found someone who was will to do the Stencils for me.  So a huge! thank you to Lelanie from LillyK.
I got my Sugar Arts Teacher involved, and she helped me design and make the Bride and Groom figurines.  So another huge! Thank you to Linda, from Sugar Cakes.


So until next time.

Have fun
Mandy-Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment