About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 25 February 2013

Good Morning all,

Hope everyone had a good relaxing weekend.

I have a few pictures to show with what I did for the weekend, so I do hope you all like.

Firstly, I got to make Cupcakes and Cake Pops for my first Baby Shower!  Yah!

The Cake Pops were shaped like Rattles, and I did all the packaging myself as well.  Bought the little Dummies, and attached them along with the Tags that I got to make.  Had lots of fun doing that.



The Cupcakes I got to surprise with the Toppers.  Made little Bibs & Bottles, but 4 of the main cupcakes I change slightly.  On a Scroll (X 3) I had "Elizabeths, Baby Shower", and the fourth cupcake I designed a little baby onto a Disc.  Using the Jem Cutter (Baby package).  That was fun, because I got to "clothe" the baby however I wanted to.


And than I got to make a Minnie Mouse Cake for a little girl who just turned 1.
This cake was based on a cake I did last year (Minnie/Hello Kitty) with a few changes.  Had a few moments with the Minnie figurine (Lol), but was very happy with my first big bow I did on top of the cake.  


More Pictures in my gallery.

So until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment