About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 11 March 2013

Hi all,

Well I have a few photos to show today.

A couple of weeks ago, I did a 18th Birthday Cake.  I enjoyed doing this cake, as it was a personal design. Plus I love the soft pastel colors of the cake.
This was a Chocolate Cake.


Last week I got to do another Princess Tiara Cake.  This is by far the most popular cake I have made, and get tons of queries for it.  So there is a little bit of De Ja Vue going here.


And than I got to do a Baptism Cake for the cutest little 6 month old.  I so enjoyed doing this cake, as it wasn't the normal old Baptism styled cake.  And I loved that the clients gave me there theme, and allowed me the freedom of doing the cake.  With the cake, I got to do a whole colony of Penguin Cupcake Toppers.  The client made her own cupcakes for them.


There are more photos in the gallery.  

So until next time
Have Fun!
Mandy-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment