About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Good Afternoon All,

Although we all know that Fathers Day is just about every day. Once a year the dads across the country are given a very special day to celebrate with their families.  A day where their children can spoil them, and show them how much they really do appreciate all that Daddy has done for them.
Although both my Father and my Husbands Father have passed on, we will still be thinking of them and remembering what amazing fathers they were, and what they did to make our lives so much better. And we will celebrate their lives in our own special way.
Of course my husband will be celebrating with our daughter, and I know he is going to be spoilt on this special day.

Today I have posted some pictures of the Sugar Cookies that I am making for Fathers Day on the 17th June.  If anyone is interested in ordering, please check out the price list for the Sugar Cookies, as well as the Blue Velvet Cupcakes that I am also making for Fathers Day. Orders to be in by Wednesday 13th June.

Until next time.
Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment