About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Good Morning All,

Okay, so here is STAGE 2 of the Designer Shoe.  As you can see, I have to use whatever means and methods to keep those straps upright and rounded. So a bit of Glad Wrap, a soft sponge and a bottle of pearls (Actually I only used the bottle pearls, because they didn't fall over, and are keeping the back strap at the angle I want it).  Also in the background is another circle (Kept round by a cookie cutter). That will be for the top strap. Still can't make any touch ups as yet, as I dare not move the shoe, it is still not completely dry enough to move.  Perhaps another week, and I can put the finishing touches on the shoe. Remember, this is not a cut out mold shoe, it is a full size shoe and I had to make the templates myself.
So, until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment