About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Thursday 12 July 2012

Good Afternoon all,

Sorry, but I have no pictures for you this week.  I have been quite busy with a 21st Birthday Cake (Which I will show all of you next week) that I have not had a chance to try out anything new this week.
Next week, when the dust has settled on the 21st Cake.  I plan to make Cookie Pops (Not the same as Cake Pops, but similar)  Can't wait to try them out and show you pictures. (That's of course if I don't eat them all before I get to take pictures. (I will definitely share the recipe if they turn out great, so watch this space).
I've been hunting for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters the last few weeks, and few! What a mission to find all of them in South Africa.  Minnie and Daisy are almost impossible to find on there own!  today I finally found Daisy.  And have had to source the correct characters from overseas. (I will try every possible avenue to please my clients).

I have started up a new Facebook page if anyone would like to join.  It is:  "Cake Heaven SA" click on the one with the Princess/Barbie Cake.  The other one has been deactivated.  If you like what you see, please click the "Like" button.

Until next time, Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment