About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Good Afternoon All,

Seriously! Whoever invented Cake Pops, needs to be Jailed!
I am torn between the fact that they taste amazing, and the fact that they a pain to make!
Okay, so I can't speak for Cake Pops, but I did try my hand at some "cookie pops".  Yep, those little Bees below (YES, THEY ARE BEES!) are made with Oreo Cookies and Wiltons Candy Melts.  The Wings are Belgium Chocolate. (Serious sweet overdose!).  I kinda ate a few, and don't think I will be needing Supper in time soon.
Well they say practice makes perfect, so for my first attempt at "Bee Making" I think I did okay.  Know where my mistakes were made, and can now fix them all up nicely.
Well enjoy the pictures.


Until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment