About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Good Afternoon All,
Gosh! Is that a week gone already since I made the Cookie Pops?
Been a hectic week. Not baking, but looking after a sick child at home.  Who has now also kindly given me a cold!
Sadly, I don't have anything to show this week, but I have a big month coming up, and will have plenty to show soon.  Have some great Kiddies Birthday cakes I will be making over the next few weeks, and I am super excited about each and every one of them.
Plus, I am busy planning my daughters 5th Birthday cake.  (No Picture Cake this year.  Looks like I won't be getting away with that idea anymore)  She has grand plans for her cake.  It's going to be ..... Hmmm, it's in October, and all I am going to say is it involves the Disney Princesses.

And finally, for those who are on Facebook.  Go have a look at "Creative Cakes by Julie"  she is based in Australia, and her work is absolutely amazing!  I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her name.

Until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment