About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Good Morning Everyone.

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for me to post pictures.  I thought, before I get too busy today (Still have a couple of Figurines to make for Saturday).  I best post the pictures of cakes that I have done in the past few days.

So first up:  I got to do a Princess Crown cake again (Yippee!)  I totally love all the glitz, shine and shimmer I get to put on these cakes.
This one was also for a special Princess who turned One.


And than for the same day, I got to make a very special Barney Picture Cake (4 baby Barney dinosaurs on each corner as well!).  With the cake came a bunch on Mini Cupcakes in Edible cups.  Which I think is soooo perfect for little fingers.  I am surprised people don't order them more often.  I think they are just gorgeous (Plus you don't have to worry about paper wrappers lying around - or been chewed on by little ones).


And yesterday I got to make a Spiderman/Batman Cake.  Yep, half & half.  Seeing Jude's face when he saw his cake last night was just too precious.  I don't think he could have smiled any wider, or any harder.  So this is why I do what I do.
The original design is from:  Celebrate-with-cake.com.  I made a couple of changes, but generally kept it the same.  Thank you to the original designer.  A lovely cake (And a lot harder than I thought).


Phew!  Still have a few more (okay a lot more) for this week.  And than I am taking a mini Xmas break to be with my family.  In-between the break I have a Wedding Cake to prepare for in January, as well as another girly cake and cupcakes.

So until later in the week.
Have fun
Mandy-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment