About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Good Evening All,

So this weekend, I got to do a real girly cake for a little 1yrs old.  With lots of Pink, shimmer, Shine and glitter.  (Note to self:  Don't wear black pants when shimmering and glittering!).

I absolutely loved doing this cake.  And finally I finished a cake and was totally happy with it.  Normally I always look at my cakes, and find all sorts of things wrong with them (Even though the clients don't see it).  This one, I tried to find something wrong, but was just totally happy, and satisfied.

I do hope you enjoy the pretty pink colors.
Credit for the original design belongs to: "Harts Delights"

So until next time.  Have Fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment