About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Friday 31 August 2012

Good Afternoon All,

Oh my word! I am in total Awe of a new frosting recipe I tried this morning.  It was like tasting a little piece of heaven, and I can't wait to share it to you all.....  But you will have to wait till this evening to see what I cooked up in the Kitchen.

In the meantime, I would love to share with you a couple of pictures that my "Superman" client sent me of her sons birthday.  She did an amazing job of decorating the classroom in the Superman theme, and Joshua looked like he was having an absolute ball!

These were her wonderful comments:
Thank you very very much for Joshua’s beautiful cake.  Thank you for everything.  Here are a few pics of the party.  Everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly.  I really can’t tell you how impressed I was.  I thought later I was in such a hurry to set everything up and I might not have shown my enthusiasm.  Everyone was impressed.  The cake tasted delicious.  I truly appreciate everything you’ve done.  It all looked so professional.  I will refer people to you any time.




 Decor for the Superman Party










Decorations done around the Cake









The Birthday Boy!  Joshua.





Until this evening, Have fun, and Enjoy
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment