About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Sunday 19 August 2012

Good Evening All,

Well I had a busy weekend. So I have only now managed to get a little time to post something for you.

Made some yummy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese cupcakes on Friday for an existing client. (It's great to know some of them just can't get enough)  The support is also greatly appreciated.

I posted some pics of the cupcakes in my Gallery.

On Saturday I made a very special 40th Birthday cake for a very special lady.  Was so happy to know she loved it!  She is a big fan of Chocolate and Mint, so I made her a chocolate cake, and added some Mint Oil Essence to the Fondant and all the flowers Got some Mint in them as well.

So here is the cake I made below.  And I have posted a few extra pictures.


Have fun, and enjoy.
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment