About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Friday 31 August 2012

Good Evening All,

Well as promised earlier today, I am going to tell you a little more about the frosting.
I made...  Strawberry Mousse Frosting for Vanilla Cupcakes.  I found this awesome recipe for the Mousse Frosting, as well as the recipe for the Strawberries with Crackling on a Blog by Nina Timm called My-Easy-Cooking.
Although her recipe called for Vanilla, I couldn't find the Vanilla Ingredients that I needed, so I used Strawberry instead.
Once I had added the Frosting, the Cupcakes came out looking so yummy.  And my two clients that each got there dozen both raved about them.
I don't think I will be making Buttercream Icing for my cupcakes again.  Can't wait to try out all other flavors.

So here are the pictures of the Cupcakes, I hope all like them. One with out the Strawberries, and a couple with the Strawberries.


More pictures on my gallery.
So until next time, have fun.
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment