About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Friday 10 August 2012

Good Evening All,

Phew!  Another week gone!  Where is this year disappearing to?
Well, even though I have had a busy week, doing preparations for the month ahead, I managed to squeeze in a Hydrangea!
Yep, hope you all like the hydrangea I did with my new cutters.
It was quite a finicky process, trying to get all those flowers together in a bunch and not to break any.  But I think they came out quite nice.  Now all they need is a cake to put on.
Hope you like the pics below.




 Next week I have Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese to make, as well as a 40th Birthday Cake to make.  Need to make about 80 little flowers for the Birthday cake, so I best be on my way.
Until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment