About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Good Evening All,

Well a few of you may experience a bit of De je vu with the attached pictures.  That's because I have done both the Cake and the Cupcakes previously.  Both such popular designs.

The cake:  Is a Castle Cake.  The original designers of the cake are www.simplysweetsaz.blogspot.com, who themselves have said what a popular design it is.
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to do this style for a second time.  This time for the prettiest little 6 year old.

The cupcakes are a favorite color for many of my clients.  And they are certainly one of my favorites as well.

So, please enjoy the pictures.



So until next time.  Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment