About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Saturday 1 September 2012

Good Afternoon All,

So yesterday I had a little Vanilla Sponge and Strawberry frosting left over.  I also had an order for Cupcakes for a Kitchen Tea (Hens Party).  So I decided to add a little extra surprise for the Bride to Be and Used the left overs to make a Miniature 3 Tier Wedding Cake! Slapped on a bit of Strawberry Frosting. Plonked on a Strawberry smothered in Syrup Crackling and viola! I had a little Wedding Cake.
I do hope she enjoys her party and her surprise "Wedding Cake".


Until next time, Have Fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment