About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Good Evening All,
Is that a little rain I am smelling? After such a gorgeous hot day in Cape Town, the small shower is most welcome.
Well, now that I have spoken about the weather (Which, lets' be honest, comes up in every conversation).  Today I have a new cake and cupcakes to show.
I was given the order on Monday (Whilst waiting for my plane flight back to Cape Town), so I had 4 days to make all the figurines for the Cake and the Cupcakes. (And in between all that, do a "Test" Wedding Cake for Wednesday).
Handy Manny was so much fun to do, but I enjoyed making the tools even more!
I must admit, I am loving every cake I do, as each and everyone is a new challenge to me, and I love a challenge!
So without any ado (Is that how you say it?)  Here is Handy Manny and his Tools (There are Smarties in the Tool Box).   Along with 20 Cupcakes with Tools on each one.



There are more of these pictures in my gallery.
So Until next time, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment