About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Good Evening All,

Phew! I smell of Buttercream Icing!  After spending a whole day with the stuff, the smell has become a little overwhelming.

I will have TWO cakes to show you all tomorrow night.  They are both picture cakes, but I am super excited about how I am going to decorate them.

One is for a 8 yrs old who is a huge fan of JB (Do you know who I am talking about?)
The other is for my daughters school.  It is her turn for Bakerman this term (And lets just say there are a few (Okay 7) Beeautiful (Hint here) figurines on it.

Than Friday I will have more to show.

So for those living in Cape Town, and thinking of having a cake done for November, please give me a shout soonest before you loose out.  I am already just about fully booked for October, and November is often a very busy month for cakes (What with all those year end Office Party Functions happening!).

So until tomorrow night.
Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment