About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 24 September 2012

Good Morning All,

Sorry, been a while since I posted photos.  We've had a long weekend, and with my husband studying for his exams, I have been looking after our daughter.

This weekend I had an easy weekend with only 2 Picture cakes, Cupcakes and Cookie Pops to make.

Okay, so I don't have pictures of the Cookie Pop Bees (They were such a nightmare to make! that I nearly ended up crawling into a cupboard and not coming out!) They eventually turned out looking great, but I just don't want to see them again! for a while!

So here are some Pictures with details beneath each one.

JUSTIN BIEBER PICTURE CAKE!
This was for a young girl turning 8 (Note the 8 on the picture.  Ha, ha).  She LOVED her pretty pink and purple colors.


 BUSY BEE PICTURE CAKE!
It was my daughters turn for Bakerman at School on Friday, and since she is in the Busy Bees class, I thought it would be appropriate to make her a Busy Bee Cake.  NOTE THE CUTE LITTLE BEES ON THE CORNERS.  They were so much fun to make, I could have done tons of them!


 CUPPACCINO  CAKE!
So I had a little spare time on Thursday, and decided to try out a new recipe.  Now I am generally NOT  a coffee cake fan.  But boy! is this cake yummy!  Especially the next day!  Not a cheap recipe, but great for a tea party or similar.

 BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES!
Don't you just love these colors!  This was also for a young girls birthday party.  And once I had colored the buttercream, the cupcakes looked absolutely gorgeous!  I especially loved the Yellow and Green ones.

Well this is all till next week.  Have 2 big cakes to show next week.  So keep watching out for them.
More pictures of the above are posted on my gallery.

So until next time, Have fun
Mandy-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment