About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Monday 15 October 2012

Good Evening All,

Well, as promised, I have another cute cake to show.  This one was for a little boy by the name of Joel, who turned one yesterday.
I really enjoyed making this cake, and it came out looking nice and bright and happy.
The original design was not mine, but I don't know who's it was.  I did change a couple of things and added a few of my own ideas.
I marbled the blue to make it look more like a sky, and stuck on a couple of clouds.  I loved wrapping the trees onto the cake, it made the cake looks so cute.
The client was extremely happy with the cake, as you will see under my comments section.  And there is nothing more satisfying then a satisfied customer.
Thank you to Natasha & JP for given me the opportunity to make this cake.
Okay, so her is a picture.  And more in my gallery.
Next weekend is going to be a hectic one, with a Wedding Cake, and a cute cake for a cute girl.
So until then, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment