About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Good Evening All,

Well, I have been promising on my Facebook for a few days now to post some pictures of a new Chocolate Cake that I decided to make.
So yesterday, I finally baked the cake.  It tastes amazing!.  I received a ton of compliments today from those that got to taste, and will definitely be baking this one again.

This cake is PURE DECADENCE! PURE ELEGANCE! PURE LUXURY!

I did not skimp on any of the ingredients, and opted to use proper Double Thick Cream instead of the box stuff that so many other bakers use.  So if anyone is going to want this cake, they must be prepared to pay a little more, because using inferior products would totally ruin the cake.

So, I made a Chocolate Cake, with a Cookies & Cream Filling (Yummy!) and Dark Chocolate Ganache (Another Yummy!).
This is what the cake looks like.  Only wish you could all taste it too.


Well, until next time.  Have fun!
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment