About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Good Evening All,

Well, when I wasn't looking, I hit over 2000 views!  Thank you all for coming to visit my page.

So, as promised, I have some photos to show this week.  What a week it was!  I had a Wedding Cake & Cupcakes to make, as well as a Birthday Cake, and now I have started on another Birthday Cake for Tomorrow evening!  I JUST CAN'T SAY NO!

I am very excited to show you the Wedding Cake & Cupcakes, and I loved how they turned out looking so good.  (Well at least I think so).  It was a special Wedding Cake, and every part of it had a special and personal meaning to the Bride & Groom,  right down to the gorgeous little Panda Bear Topper that I made all out of Fondant.
The cake was a Choc Mint flavor, covered in White Fondant, with special "swirlys" around the cake.
The cupcakes were Chocolate & Vanilla, with 360 Flowers in total made!

I don't have pictures of the cake at the venue (It looked sooooo much nicer their).
But I do hope you all enjoy the pictures I am about to show you.

BUT! Before I show you the Wedding Cake.  I had a Dora Birthday Cake to make first.  The original design of the Dora Cake is not mine, and I unfortunately cannot give the designer credit, as there was no watermark on the picture.  I did make a couple of my own personal changes.  The cake was made for the daughter of an existing client.  ( I made a Handy Manny cake for there Son a few weeks ago), so I definitely could not say no.  Between the Dora Cake, and the Wedding Cake, I finally got to bed at 04:15 on Saturday morning.  And up again at 06:30!  Phew!

So please enjoy all the pics of the Birthday Cake & Wedding Cake.
And yes, there are more pictures in the Gallery Section.





Well, until next time, Have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment