About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, South Africa
I am 100% dedicated to assisting you in creating the perfect cake or cupcake that you have dreamed of. Where you can imagine something but can't create it, I create it for you.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Good Evening All,

Well, sadly, I have no pics for you this week.  But I have been busy, busy, busy with preparation work for 3 CAKES! next week.

So far, I have done 1 x Cute Wedding Cake Topper, 500 x Flowers!, 120 x Bows, 120 X Ribbons, A Happy Birthday plaque, 8 x Character Plaques, Templates for a Birthday Cake & a Wedding Cake, A Large Number to go on top of one of the Birthday cakes, a Hand Painted Teeny Tiny Flag, and a bunch of other stuff I am forgetting. Phew! So yes, I have certainly been a busy bee this past week.

Tomorrow, I go shopping.  Yippee!!, I get to go out the house!.  Need to stock up on 60 Eggs, 10kg flour, 20kg Icing Sugar, 2kg Cocoa, 1kg Butter, Packaging, Gels, and a bunch of other stuff.

Every time I do a cake, I get excited!  I picture it in my mind (Or sometimes I look at the picture on my PC) and I can't wait to see what it will look like once it is all done and completed.

Now I would hate to leave you all without something pretty to look at, so I am attaching a picture of cake from "Yummy Cupcakes & Cakes" they are based in Australia.  Their website is:  www.yummycupcakes.com.au, and they are on facebook and Twitter.
This picture of a wedding cake is just pure elegance.  I absolutely love there work, so please go see the rest of it on there pages.

I hope they don't mind me sharing there work, but as you can see.  Just BEAUTIFUL!

So until next week, have fun
Mandy-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment